- ABP (Active Braking Pivot) rear suspension design
- Geometry adjustable via Mino Link flip chip in rear rocker link pivot
- Head tube angle adjustable via optional headset cups (sold separately)
- Compatible with mixed (“”Mullet”) wheel setups (29″ front, 27.5″ rear) with Mino Link flip chip in High position
- Internal cable routing
- Compatible with SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger)
- Trek Central mobile app provides motor assist tuning, range monitoring and calculation, navigation and tracking, suspension and tire pressure recommendations, pressure monitoring with AirWiz and TireWiz sensors, and integrates with third-party apps
- Weight given for size MD set up tubeless
- Includes TQ 4A battery charger
- Includes SRAM AXS Powerpack battery charger
- Includes Bontrager TLR tubeless tire sealant, rim strips, and valves
A 2024 Trek Fuel EXe 8 GX AXS is typically priced around $7,400 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2024 Trek Fuel EXe 8 GX AXS may be purchased directly from Trek.
A 2024 Trek Fuel EXe 8 GX AXS weights 44 lb 10.3 oz (20,250 g).
The 2024 Trek Fuel EXe 8 GX AXS has 29" wheels.
The 2024 Trek Fuel EXe 8 GX AXS comes in sizes SM (High, Low), MD (High, Low), LG (High, Low), XL (High, Low). After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Trek Fuel EXe 8 GX AXS size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|