- FlexPoint single-pivot rear suspension design
- Internal cable routing; cables route through headset
- SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger)
- RideControl Dash display/remote connects to RideControl app for smartphone display of ride data and system updates
- Includes Torx 25 battery lock with built-in torque limiter
- Giant EnergyPak Plus 250 Wh Range Extender compatible
A 2023 Giant Stance E+ 1 is typically priced around $4,800 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2023 Giant Stance E+ 1 may be purchased directly from Giant.
The 2023 Giant Stance E+ 1 has 29" wheels.
The 2023 Giant Stance E+ 1 comes in sizes SM, MD, LG, XL. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Giant Stance E+ 1 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|