- GiddyUp four-bar rear suspension design
- Mixed (“”Mullet”) wheels: 29″ front, 27.5″ rear
- Geometry adjustable via flip chip at lower shock mount
- Internal cable routing
- External rear brake hose routing
- SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger)
- Includes tubeless valves and Stan’s NoTubes tire sealant
- Weight given for size MD
- Frame weight: 10.2lbs (4.63kg), size MD, with FOX FLOAT X2 shock
A 2022 Transition Patrol Alloy XT is typically priced around $5,699 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2022 Transition Patrol Alloy XT may be purchased directly from Transition.
A 2022 Transition Patrol Alloy XT weights 34 lb 9.4 oz (15,690 g).
The 2022 Transition Patrol Alloy XT has 29" and 27.5" wheels.
The 2022 Transition Patrol Alloy XT comes in sizes SM (High, Low), MD (High, Low), LG (High, Low), XL (High, Low). After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Transition Patrol Alloy XT size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|