- Geometry features long reach and ultra-short chainstays
- Dropouts available for running with gears and a derailleur hanger
- Cable routing for geared or singlespeed builds
- Designed for either a 100mm or 120mm fork (130mm max)
- Secure chain-tension adjustment system with chainstay adjustment range of 385-400mm
- Available as a one-size-fits-most (fitting riders between 5’ and 6’4”)
A 2021 Pivot Point is typically priced around $1,599 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
A 2021 Pivot Point weights 26 lb 11.2 oz (12,111 g).
The 2021 Pivot Point has 26" wheels.
The 2021 Pivot Point comes in sizes MD. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Pivot Point size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|