- ABP (Active Braking Pivot) rear suspension design
- Geometry adjustable via Mino Link flip chip in lower shock mount
- Control Freak internal cable routing
- Internal frame storage via down tube opening
- Includes Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
- Knock Block 2.0 headset limits rotation of handlebars in event of crash
- Includes Bontrager TLR tubeless rim strips, valve stems, and sealant
- Weight given for size MD set up tubeless
A 2023 Trek Top Fuel 9.9 XTR is typically priced around $9,550 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2023 Trek Top Fuel 9.9 XTR may be purchased directly from Trek.
A 2023 Trek Top Fuel 9.9 XTR weights 24 lb 11.1 oz (11,200 g).
The 2023 Trek Top Fuel 9.9 XTR has 29" wheels.
The 2023 Trek Top Fuel 9.9 XTR comes in sizes SM (High, Low), MD (High, Low), ML (High, Low), LG (High, Low), XL (High, Low). After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Trek Top Fuel 9.9 XTR size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|