- V5 version
- Lower Link VPP (Virtual Pivot Point) rear suspension design
- Mixed (“”Mullet”) wheels: 29″ front, 27.5″ rear
- Geometry adjustable via flip chip in lower link shock mount
- Internal cable routing with fully-guided housing tunnels
- Glovebox internal frame storage in down tube; includes fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse bags
- SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger) compatible
- Includes rear shock fender
- Includes Reserve tubeless tire sealant
A 2023 Santa Cruz 5010 R Carbon C is typically priced around $5,299 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
A 2023 Santa Cruz 5010 R Carbon C weights 31 lb 0.3 oz (14,070 g).
The 2023 Santa Cruz 5010 R Carbon C has 29" and 27.5" wheels.
The 2023 Santa Cruz 5010 R Carbon C comes in sizes XS (Hi, Lo), SM (Hi, Lo), MD (Hi, Lo), LG (Hi, Lo), XL (Hi, Lo), XXL (Hi, Lo). After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Santa Cruz 5010 R Carbon C size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|