- V5 version
- Lower Link VPP (Virtual Pivot Point) rear suspension design
- Mixed (“”Mullet”) wheels: 29″ front, 27.5″ rear
- Geometry adjustable via flip chip in lower link shock mount
- Internal cable routing with fully-guided housing tunnels
- Glovebox internal frame storage in down tube; includes fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse bags
- SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger) compatible
- Includes rear shock fender
- Includes Reserve tubeless tire sealant
A 2023 Santa Cruz 5010 GX AXS RSV Carbon C is typically priced around $9,699 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
A 2023 Santa Cruz 5010 GX AXS RSV Carbon C weights 30 lb 11.0 oz (13,920 g).
The 2023 Santa Cruz 5010 GX AXS RSV Carbon C has 29" and 27.5" wheels.
The 2023 Santa Cruz 5010 GX AXS RSV Carbon C comes in sizes XS (Hi, Lo), SM (Hi, Lo), MD (Hi, Lo), LG (Hi, Lo), XL (Hi, Lo), XXL (Hi, Lo). After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Santa Cruz 5010 GX AXS RSV Carbon C size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|