- Single Pivot/Flex Stays rear suspension design
- Integrated Suspension Technology (rear shock located within frame, accessible via lower hatch)
- Scott TwinLoc 2 system provides three suspension modes (Lockout, Traction Control, Descend) for shock and fork via handlebar-mounted remote
- Rear travel by mode: Lockout 0mm; Traction Control 80mm; Descend 120mm
- Head tube angle adjustable (+/- 0.6°) by rotation of headset cups
- Internal cable routing, with rear cables/hose routed through stem/headset via Syncros Cable Integration System (CIS)
- Integrated sag meter at rocker link pivot
- SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger), , Includes:
- Syncros rear axle; removable lever with 6mm allen, T30 Torx, and T25 Torx tools
- SRAM AXS Powerpack battery charger
A 2023 Scott Spark 920 is typically priced around $6,300 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2023 Scott Spark 920 may be purchased directly from Scott.
A 2023 Scott Spark 920 weights 28 lb 7 oz (12,900 g).
The 2023 Scott Spark 920 has 29" wheels.
The 2023 Scott Spark 920 comes in sizes SM, MD, LG, XL. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Scott Spark 920 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|