Colour / Blue/Yellow
Size / SM (Slackest, Steepest), MD (Slackest, Steepest), LG (Slackest, Steepest), XL (Slackest, Steepest)Manufacturer Website
- Mid-high pivot SMOOTHLINK Four-Bar Horst-Link rear suspension design
- Geometry and suspension rate adjustable via RIDE-4 flip chip at rear shock mount
- Chainstay length adjustable via flip chip at rear dropout
- Internal cable routing
- Motor assist settings customizable via app
- BB89.5 press-fit bottom bracket
- Includes Rocky Mountain Powerplay FAST 4A 48V battery charger with Higo deep socket connector
- Compatible with second Overtimepack battery (314 Wh)
- Compatible with mixed (“”Mullet”) wheel setups (29″ front, 27.5″ rear) via MX Mount modular upper shock mount
A 2023 Rocky Mountain Altitude Powerplay Carbon 90 Rally Edition is typically priced around $11,399 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2023 Rocky Mountain Altitude Powerplay Carbon 90 Rally Edition may be purchased directly from Rocky Mountain.
The 2023 Rocky Mountain Altitude Powerplay Carbon 90 Rally Edition has 29" wheels.
The 2023 Rocky Mountain Altitude Powerplay Carbon 90 Rally Edition comes in sizes SM (Slackest, Steepest), MD (Slackest, Steepest), LG (Slackest, Steepest), XL (Slackest, Steepest). After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Rocky Mountain Altitude Powerplay Carbon 90 Rally Edition size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
It's 2020 people. The squeeze and bounce test doesn't cut it anymore (and this is…Read More
Mountain Bikes are complicated machines. They have parts from hundreds of different manufacturers, come in…Read More
Update March 2020: Undomestic has announced that they are manufacturing frames "at this moment" and…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?