- ABP (Active Braking Pivot) rear suspension design
- Geometry adjustable via Mino Link flip chip in rear rocker link pivot
- Knock Block 2.0 steerer stop
- Internal frame storage via quick-access latch under bottle cage mounts
- Control Freak internal cable routing
- Includes Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
- Includes Bontrager TLR tubeless rim strips, valve stems, and sealant
- Weight given for size MD set up tubeless
A 2023 Trek Slash 8 is typically priced around $4,300 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2023 Trek Slash 8 may be purchased directly from Trek.
A 2023 Trek Slash 8 weights 34 lb 2.7 oz (15,500 g).
The 2023 Trek Slash 8 has 29" wheels.
The 2023 Trek Slash 8 comes in sizes SM (High, Low), MD (High, Low), ML (High, Low), LG (High, Low), XL (High, Low). After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Trek Slash 8 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|