- V4L (Virtual 4-Link) rear suspension design
- Mixed (“”Mullet”) wheels: 29″ front, 27.5″ rear
- Geometry adjustable via flip chip in rear shock mount
- Internal cable routing
- SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger)
- Motor settings customizable via Shimano E-TUBE Project app
- Weight given for size SM set up tubeless, without pedals
A 2022 YT Industries Decoy MX Elite is typically priced around $6,999 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2022 YT Industries Decoy MX Elite may be purchased directly from YT Industries.
A 2022 YT Industries Decoy MX Elite weights 50 lb 4.2 oz (22,800 g).
The 2022 YT Industries Decoy MX Elite has 29" and 27.5" wheels.
The 2022 YT Industries Decoy MX Elite comes in sizes SM (low, high), MD (low, high), LG (low, high), XL (low, high), XXL (low, high). After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical YT Industries Decoy MX Elite size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|