- Horst Link rear suspension design
- Mixed (“Mullet”) wheels: 29″ front, 27.5″ rear
- Internal cable routing
- Sealed cartridge bearing pivots
- Adjustable geometry with six different settings
- Horst link chips adjust bottom bracket height (by 7mm) and chainstay length
- Eccentric upper headset cups and a spherical lower bearing allow three head angle positions (63-65.5 degrees)
- Custom battery and motor management via Mission Control smartphone app
- Includes custom battery charger, 42V 4A, with Rosenberger plug
A 2022 Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy is typically priced around $5,500 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2022 Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy may be purchased directly from Specialized.
The 2022 Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy has 29" and 27.5" wheels.
The 2022 Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy comes in sizes S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|