- Eminent AFS (Active Float System) High Pivot Suspension design
- Geometry adjustable via flip chip in upper shock mount
- Internal cable routing
- Power delivery customizable via Shimano E-TUBE smartphone app
- Includes Shimano STEPS battery charger
- Includes Valiant shock pump, Topeak Hexus II multitool, and Topeak 5Nm TorqBox
A 2022 Eminent Drive MT Comp is typically priced around $8,499 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2022 Eminent Drive MT Comp has 29" wheels.
The 2022 Eminent Drive MT Comp comes in sizes MD (Steep, Slack), LG (Steep, Slack), XL (Steep, Slack). After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Eminent Drive MT Comp size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|